Thursday, July 24, 2008

omgosh i'm suddenly entangled in a web of tutees
i'm going to die next month!!
i can imagine myself going crazy, spending my money on a much needed retail therapy at the end of it
-

my sister bought arnotts timtams from australia..hazelnut something something is AWESOME.
maybe that explains my very upset stomach which just got tremendously upset again last night it affected my vision and split my head in two (kitty i still think it was the you tiao.)

okay stop eating so much junk wendy!!

i have weeds and satc burnt waiting to be watched! yes im mountain tortoise who hasn't watched a single satc tv episode in her life.
and btw pushing daisies and chuck are fantabulous. must-watch!!

and btw btw DO NOT watch wedding daze.
my brains were temporarily stunted by the sight of isla fisher and convinced my body to buy the tickets thinking cute-as-a-button isla would definitely make a movie work but i was very wrong and deeply apologetic to my wallet for having to put myself through that lame attempt of american pie-meets-romantic comedy. it really spells a tragedy!! i was either rolling my eyes or admiring her red curls that framed her face and tumbled down so perfectly..
but !! even her hair can't save the day (though my boyfriend thinks otherwise. his brains still remains stunted by her beauty)

DO watch 21 and lucky number slevin though!

(okay stop channelling movie critic bye!)